Tuesday, November 25, 2008

short and sweet

I just realized that I haven't told you anything about myself other than my age and that I have a boyfriend. I thought I would share a little bit more info about myself just in case anyone is interested.


I've never been married and I don't have any children, nor do I ever want children. Before you go thinking I'm some crazy kid hater, no I don't hate kids. I just don't want any of my own. Let me go ahead and apologize now if I offend anyone. First of all, I'm not interested in giving up smoking or drinking for nine months. If I could quit smoking for that long, then I would have already done it. Second, the whole birth thing grosses me out. Third, I like the way my life is and I don't care to give it up for the next eighteen years. I'm sure those of you that have kids couldn't imagine life without them and think I'm crazy for not wanting any, but the bottom line is I'm selfish. I have no problem admitting that. I like to be able to do what I want, when I want and not have to worry about anyone else.


I'll stick with dogs, they're almost like having children, but at least you don't get in trouble if you leave them at home by theirselves.

No comments: