Monday, February 2, 2009

Thanks Whitney!

I received this award from Whitney at That Girl.

This is how this award works:


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am giving this award to the following bloggers:

1. Puttin on the G.R.I.T.S.

2. 27 Dresses in Cleveland

3. Lipstick Diaries

4. One Xanax at a Time

5. Confessions of a Cohabitant

6. Well, That's Just Fabulous

7. She Just Had to Say It

8. Vanity's Fair

3 comments:

Allison M. said...

What a great start to a Monday! Thanks.

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Thank you..so, so much for the award, the nomination, everything...every comment and every post that I read makes me feel so loved and it helps more than anyone could imagine. It's hard to believe that you are thinking about someone else when you've lost your job. You should be the one upset and instead you're thinking about me....do you want to take my job so I can go get my man back?

Anonymous said...

Bad, bad Soliloquy.

THANK YOU. And I'm so sorry it's taken me such an unforgiveable amount of time to accept this.....