Monday, February 9, 2009

he's just NOT that into you

I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" Saturday afternoon with a good friend of mine. We had a good time just because we went and did something together, just the two of us, without the "boys". It was a cute movie, but I think it's one I could have waited for to come out on DVD.


Please don't let this stop you from going to see it. I'm not a big movie theater fan. It has to be one of the best movies I've ever seen for me to say it was worth going to see it at a movie theater. I'm just lazy and would rather watch a movie in my jammies on the sofa rather than pay ridiculous prices for tickets and snacks.


If you're wondering what kind of movie it takes for me to say it was worth a trip to the movies.....Sex and the City was worth it for me. Of course that could be because I went to see it with a group of friends and we went out before the movie and got drunk had a few drinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to thank you yet for the lovely award!

I've just passed it along to 8 more blog buddies!

Thank You Oh So Very Much!!!!

Girl in Carolina said...

I totally agree, SATC was worth seeing in the theatre. HJNTIY was cute! But definitely a couch and jammies movie.