Tuesday, November 18, 2008

welcome to my first post

I've been reading other people's blogs for awhile now, and I've toyed around with the idea of starting one of my own, because I didn't want anyone to think I was some creepy stalker, but just didn't really think that my life was interesting enough to blog about. Then I got to thinking about how f*ing ignorant different my boyfriend's family are, and figured they should be good for at least a few posts......we'll see.

Since I will more than likely be telling stories about these idiots people, I will have to keep my identity a secret.

I will tell you that I'm 30ish and I change my mind every five minutes, so by the end of the week, I may give up on this blog thing all together, but I won't stop reading all of my favorites!

1 comment:

Orion said...

Blogging gives us credentials and the power to live outside of the mind.

The funny, aggravated, or horrendously embarrassing stories are usually the best motivators for captivating an audience. But! I found the best thing about "blogging" is telling off that neighbor down the street on the net... is almost as good as smacking her in the face with a rusted wrench that she threw in my yard.

Best of luck on your new outlet.