Wednesday, March 4, 2009

late weekend review

It was such a busy weekend that I didn't even turn my computer on Saturday or Sunday. Actually, Sunday wasn't that busy, I was just lazy enjoying the snow. I'm finally caught up on reading all of my blogs!

Friday night we went to another couple's house for dinner and I ended up getting drunk drinking several a few glasses of wine. We played card games after dinner, the boys against the girls, and of course the girls won!

I woke up with a raging hangover slight headache on Saturday morning, but I pushed my way through it, because I had lots to do. I ran errands Saturday morning, spent Saturday afternoon going with a friend of mine to pick up some things for our dinner that night. Saturday night we also went to another couple's house (different couple....for some reason we were quite popular this weekend) for dinner. We had a great time, but I was so glad to get home and get in the bed since I was still feeling the effects from Friday night.

Sunday was spent enjoying the snow and still recovering from Friday night. I'm not as young as I used to be, it takes me longer to recover from too much a little drinking these days!

1 comment:

SouthernBelleJM said...

OMG, seriously, I could go out all night in college. Then, wake up and do it all over again the next night. Now, it seems like it takes me a week to recover from just one night nowadays. Ha!