Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? I haven't watched this show through the entire season since Season Two. I usually just watch the first few episodes to see the horrible singers contestants that they put on there just to make fun of them. I think I'm going to try to watch for the entire season this year.


There is no way I would have let the hoochie in the bikini get a "golden ticket". She can't even sing. Granted, she wasn't as horrible as I expected her to be, but definitely not American Idol material. I will be very surprised if she makes it through the next cut.

1 comment:

Cocaine Princess said...

I usually watch American Idol when it's down to the final 10. I watched it last year but then quit, for some reason I couldn't get into it.