Monday, May 18, 2009

amazon.com

I started selling my books on Amazon a few months ago (I'm always reading something, so I figured I might as well at least sell the books I've read, to make money for the books I want to buy) and I've probably sold about 12 books and not one person has left feedback.

I always leave feedback when I buy from someone on Amazon, because I know that helps them sell their books.....I always check the seller's rating/feedback and I figure other people probably do too.

Do any of you buy or sell books on Amazon?

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I wasn't even aware you could do that! Shows what I know! Ha!

JerseySjov said...

i get textbooks online (usually on half.com because it's all used/cheap) but im a huge library advocate

poosemommy said...

I sell some online, but I don't think I've ever received any feedback on Amazon. I have better results in that area from eBay.