Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i'm speechless



As I said in yesterday's post, I read A LOT. I also read pretty fast, especially when I get my hands on a really good book that I can't put down.

This book was one of those books, I was hooked from the very beginning. I just finished it. I absolutely cannot. believe. the. way. it. ended. I am so mad right now, I seriously wish I knew the author so I could yell at her.

What's even worse is that I love when I find a new author that I really like and can't wait to read other books they may have written or can't wait until they come out with a new book. I will NOT be reading any of this author's other books....old or new.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh no! That book looks good...should I not read it?!

Nessa said...

Gah! i just checked it out and its laying by me...what to do?!! lol