Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the best chicken salad recipe EVER!

So I only had one person comment that they would be interested in my recipes, but I'm easy and don't need a lot of encouragement.

I have never made this chicken salad and not had someone ask me for the recipe. It is definitely my favorite chicken salad I've ever tasted, and I consider myself to be a chicken salad connosuier. If you use this recipe, I'd love to hear from you. You can either email me or comment on this post after you make it, and be honest! I promise if you don't like it, it won't hurt my feelings......I'm not an overly sensitive person.

Chicken Salad

2 ½ cups cooked chicken (I use food processor to cut up)
1/3 cup finely chopped celery (also use food processor for this)
2 tablespoons onion (food processor)
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sour cream
¾ teaspoon curry powder
1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (I put a little more than this)

Put chicken, celery, and onion in a bowl together. In a small bowl mix mayo, sour cream, curry powder, and Cajun seasoning together then put into bowl with chicken, celery, and onion and mix everything together.

No comments: