Thursday, December 11, 2008

it's going to be another great weekend!

First of all, I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, this has been the longest week! It's going to be a wonderful Friday because I only have to work half a day, we get our Christmas bonuses tomorrow, AND I'm going for a much needed visit to the hair salon! And more than likely I'll get a pedicure after that. I promise I'm not really a girly, girl......if you saw the state that my hair and my toes are in, you'd probably ask me why my boyfriend hasn't left me yet.

Saturday and Sunday I plan on getting my Christmas shopping done. Also, the boyfriend has to work this weekend and as much as I love him, I'm looking very forward to having the house to myself this weekend. I've got a lot to do around the house and it's so much more peaceful easier when he's not here and in the way.

On a totally different subject, I was tagged by
Lipsmacker yesterday. I promise I'm working on that post and will hopefully have it done sometime tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

No comments: