Wednesday, December 10, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged by Lipstick Diaries. I love her blog! I'm so happy for her that she's found a steady man, but I do miss her tales of her dating adventures....if you haven't read her blog yet, you should definitely check her out and read her ENTIRE blog from the beginning, you won't regret it.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay so here it is. Six non-important things/habits/quirks all about me!

1. I've never been on a blind date that wasn't absolutely horrible...except once, and we're still dating. My current boyfriend was a semi-blind date. We were set up by a mutual friend and I knew what he looked like, but he didn't know what I looked like. I honestly thought we'd go out once and that would be the end of the that (I had NOT had much luck in the dating department in a long, long, long time), but lo and behold we've been together three years and he's the most wonderful man I've ever been with (so far, haha).

2. I won't eat green colored food. If it's something that's chopped up in something (like celery), that I can handle, but if it's something like quacamole, spinach, green beans, etc. I'm not eating it.

3. I absolutely love anything that has peanut butter and chocolate together....and I don't mean just Reese's cups, I mean ANYTHING.



4. I can be extremely lazy when I put my mind to it. This past weekend was one of those weekends. The only thing I accomplished was wrapping Christmas presents. Seriously, that was the only thing I did in two whole days. Don't judge me, at least I did that. I almost put that off.


5. I can never get my feet warm in the winter time. Never. Not even with socks on. So I like to put them on inside of my boyfriend's thigh. He absolutely hates it when I do that.



6. I'm really ready for Christmas to get here. This is the first day of my vacation (third if you count the weekend) and I'm already going stir crazy.


I'm going to cheat and not tag anyone in particular. If you would like to do this then by all means please do!

1 comment:

Lip Smacker said...

YEA! Finally done! ;) Lol on #5, I do the same thing to Car Boy and he HATES it! Hence me now owning like 50 pairs of his socks!;)

Thanks for the sweet shout out! You rock!