Monday, December 8, 2008

recipes

I know I don't have that many followers, but I would like to know how many of you (if any of you) like to cook? I have no intention of turning this into a cooking blog, but some of the people whose blogs I follow, have asked for recipe ideas in the past few days. I like to cook, but I am not one for difficult recipes.....I like quick & easy recipes, but I still want them to taste like I slaved away over them, haha. Anyway, I thought I would ask and if there is any interest, I thought I would post a few of my favorite recipes that are quick and easy but also delicious.


So, if you like to cook, or even if you don't but are interested in any new recipes, please leave me a comment on this post.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love love love recipes! Please share!

Medicated and Motivated said...

I'll start posting them soon...hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i love quick and easy!