Tuesday, December 2, 2008

get a job

Dear Mooch Boyfriend's Sister,


Since you have been out of college for SEVERAL months and during that time have failed to seek gainful employment, do you really think it's appropriate to call your brother who was stupid kind enough to buy you the phone and put you on his phone plan in the first place, and ask for a new phone just because your phone has a teeny tiny scratch on the screen?


I'm going to make this easy for you and make this a multiple choice question:


A. No, it's not appropriate. I should be grateful for what I have considering I have no job.


B. No, it's not appropriate. I should not ask anyone for anything when I'm too lazy too get a job.


C. Not only is it not appropriate, I should not even be on my brother's phone plan in the first place considering the fact that I'm almost 30 years old and should have a J.O.B. so I can pay for my own phone.


D. ALL OF THE ABOVE


Sincerely,


GET A JOB

2 comments:

Orion said...

hey! i think i've met her!!
seriously, except she was living in my basement for 6 months before we got smart enough to realize she wasn't looking for a job!!!

Medicated and Motivated said...

Hey at least you realized it! Her parents and brother STILL haven't figured it out.